We frequently get asked if airbrush is the only option for foundation with our makeup services. Our response is always, “you wouldn’t want anything else”, so why give another option? We know that using airbrush foundation will give the absolute best result for the wedding day and here are 7 reasons why:
- It’s water resistant which means it’s resistant to sweat (hello hot south) and tears (it is wedding after all).
- It’s transfer resistant which means it won’t rub off on other people’s clothes when hugging.
- It feels light yet can be full coverage. We can give you light sheer coverage, medium or full coverage based on how many “passes” we do during the application. If you like it light and natural, allowing your skin to show through, we may do just 1-2 passes. If you like a full coverage opaque look, we’ll do a few more. Everybody’s happy!
- Custom colors! We custom blend EVERY SINGLE foundation color just for you and you party.
- It’s a filler! The formula we use contains 60% silicone which helps to fill in lines, pores and imperfections.
- All Day Wear. We guarantee 10 hours, but our clients say it lasts for 12!
- Looks flawless in photos! The spray dot-pattern of the airbrush blurs the appearance of the skin, resulting in a flawless face on camera.
Although, I do not demand any certain brands in the makeup artist’s kits (stipulations are professional and prestige), most carry Temptu Pro SB. The SB stands for silicone base.
Hope this helps! All the best, Jess